ICC-ES Stamp of Approval
Aquatic Pools & Spas Hawaii has been a proud manufacturer of one-piece fiberglass pools for 30 plus years. In that time we has managed to set industry standards by producing the highest quality product in the business. The ICC-Evaluation Services recognizes this and honors Aquatic Pools & Spas Hawaii with the ICC-ES stamp of approval.
The ICC-ES is a non-profit company that spends their time and resources on the evaluation of building components, methods and materials. Since February of 2003, the ICC-ES has been evaluating companies and determining if they are within code compliance. Aquatic Pools & Spas Hawaii proudly can say that the ICC-ES identifies that the materials and process that go into manufacturing a Aquatic Pools & Spas Hawaii are not only of the highest quality but also continuing to be new and innovative. If you are thinking about investing in a fiberglass pool and want only the best you owe it to yourself to purchase a pool with the highest quality materials and manufacturing capabilities in the industry.
If you already own a Aquatic Pools & Spas Hawaii you can relax knowing that you have the finest pool on the market today. Don’t be fooled by other manufacturers who are promising a quality product without the means to deliver. Aquatic Pools & Spas Hawaii approval from the ICC-ES provides one more reason why we has the ability to offer a lifetime warranty.
Read the Aquatic Pools & Spas Hawaii ICC-ES Evaluation Report
Find our Dealer
Learn More About Latham Fiberglass Pools
- Are Fiberglass Pools Affected by Cold Weather?
- Fiberglass Pool: An Investment That Will Deliver Returns for Decades
- Which Hue For You Part II: Fiberglass Pool Design Decisions
- Designing Your Dream Pool: Inspiring Ideas to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing
- Why Millennials Are Choosing Fiberglass Pools
- How Often Do I Need To Clean My Fiberglass Pool?
- Customize Your Own Fiberglass Pool: Coloring Book
- Concrete Pools are a Lot of Work. Fiberglass Pools are a Lot of Play.