The pool layout is carefully marked for precision.
The dig begins the process for perfection.
Preparing the hole
The hole is carefully prepared to achieve the proper shape and depth.
Setting in place
The pool is set in place.
Filling with water
The pool is now filled with water and the backfill process begins.
The proper plumbing and electrical equipment is installed.
The concrete is poured around the pool.
Ready to enjoy
Your lifetime guaranteed Viking pool is ready for years of enjoyment.
Find our Dealer
Learn More About Latham Fiberglass Pools
- Are Fiberglass Pools Affected by Cold Weather?
- Fiberglass Pool: An Investment That Will Deliver Returns for Decades
- Which Hue For You Part II: Fiberglass Pool Design Decisions
- Designing Your Dream Pool: Inspiring Ideas to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing
- Why Millennials Are Choosing Fiberglass Pools
- How Often Do I Need To Clean My Fiberglass Pool?
- Customize Your Own Fiberglass Pool: Coloring Book
- Concrete Pools are a Lot of Work. Fiberglass Pools are a Lot of Play.