Aquatic Pools & Spas Hawaii 10-Stage Manufacturing
Our’s 10-stage manufacturing process ensures that your pool is built to the highest industry standards.
Prepare the mold so that the pool easily separates from the mold to give the pool a better quality finish.
Our standard gel-coat, the premium Crystite®, or the Diamond Series finish is added, which has a 20-year warranty. Our Crystite® finish is available in 86,400,000 unique colors.
Add Vinyl Ester resin
Vinyl Ester Resin is then added to provide the greatest impact resistance, blister protection, and give the gel-coat, Crystite® or Diamond Series finish a gorgeous profile.
Strengthen fiberglass and resin
Additional layers of Vinyl Ester Resin and hand laid fiberglass are strategically placed for durability and strength.
The heart of every Viking pool is the ceramic core, which is sandwiched between protective layers of specially designed resin and fiberglass. The ceramic core adds a greater strength to the pool walls and provides enhanced water resistance.
Fiberglass is hand-laid across the pool to complete the important corrosion barrier to enhance durability. Additional layers of chopped fiberglass are added. When combined with the hand laid fiberglass it provides additional strength.
Honeycomb vertical supports are added to help support the walls during the installation process. The closed beam construction is then completed to strengthen the coping around the pool and allow for easier lifting of the pool. Chains are also secured around the pool for easy unloading and setting.
Lift off the mold
The completed pool is lifted off the mold.
The pool is then detailed according to specifications for a spectacular finish.
Pool is loaded onto the truck and ready for delivery.
Find our Dealer
Learn More About Latham Fiberglass Pools
- Are Fiberglass Pools Affected by Cold Weather?
- Fiberglass Pool: An Investment That Will Deliver Returns for Decades
- Which Hue For You Part II: Fiberglass Pool Design Decisions
- Designing Your Dream Pool: Inspiring Ideas to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing
- Why Millennials Are Choosing Fiberglass Pools
- How Often Do I Need To Clean My Fiberglass Pool?
- Customize Your Own Fiberglass Pool: Coloring Book
- Concrete Pools are a Lot of Work. Fiberglass Pools are a Lot of Play.