Hawaii pools construction
A.C.P.™ (Advanced Composite Pool)
Closed Beam Coping
Means your pool is built using the strongest method of construction in the industry.
Aquatic Pools & Spas Hawaii Finish
Whether it’s the natural beauty of Crystite®, the deep rich sparkle of the Diamond Series, or our standard gel coat, Aquatic Pools & Spas Hawaii finishes have an incredible limited lifetime warranty.
Vinyl Ester Resin
Provides you with greater impact resistance, optimum blister protection and a beautiful profile.
Exclusive Ceramic Core
The heart of every Aquatic Pools & Spas Hawaii is the ceramic core, sandwiched between two protective layers of specially designed resin and fiberglass. It adds a greater stiffness to the pool walls and provides enhanced water resistance. Independent lab tests showed the Aquatic Pools & Spas Hawaii had the Flexural strength of 41,976 P.S.I.
Hand Laid Fiberglass
The final stage of every Aquatic Pools & Spas Hawaii is a specially designed resin and hand laid fiberglass.
Learn More About Latham Fiberglass Pools
- Are Fiberglass Pools Affected by Cold Weather?
- Fiberglass Pool: An Investment That Will Deliver Returns for Decades
- Which Hue For You Part II: Fiberglass Pool Design Decisions
- Designing Your Dream Pool: Inspiring Ideas to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing
- Why Millennials Are Choosing Fiberglass Pools
- How Often Do I Need To Clean My Fiberglass Pool?
- Customize Your Own Fiberglass Pool: Coloring Book
- Concrete Pools are a Lot of Work. Fiberglass Pools are a Lot of Play.